Translate to Spanish

Sunday, June 22, 2008

5 Generations

Sweet Grandma (my great grandmother), Grandma Suzann, my Mom... Dawn, me, and my 2 beautiful boys (Eli and Noah) sat down for an awesome five generation picture. Sweet Grandma flew in from Hawaii (yep, she had to leave paradise) and we caught Grandma Suzann before she headed off to Mexico for another one of her adventures. Come on... how many people can sit 5 generations down for something like this? :)

My sister Jenni and her family were back east and were not able to make it, but everone else was there. My mom's sister Lisa and her family even made the long 7 minute drive from their house to Jason's to be with us! :) I'm not even going to try naming everyone in this one... it is a little past 2am... and I'm just not in the mood. :)

My Dad and his boys... Josh, Jason , and myself.

Top Left to Right: Teri (Josh's wife), Melody (Jason's wife). Bottom Left to Right: Erin (Oh I love you so MUCH!!), Grandma Suzann (my mom's mom... the crazy traveling adventurer)

6 comments:

Jenkins' Family said...

It's so fun to see pictures of your family. Everyone looks so good. Your little family is just adorable. Erin's hair is so cute and those boys, very handsome!

Dave and Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Noah!! He is so cute. I love all of the pictures. You do such a great job on this blog. I love looking at it!! Love you guys!

Jen said...

Uh, I am so sad that I missed that. You all look so wonderful.

Suzann said...

Enjoying Mexico...and great margaritas...hadn't opened this for a while. What an awesome treat to see our pictures. Boy, how special is that group!!!!! love you guys SO much, Grandma Reynolds

Mandi said...

I love your family pictures. You are gorgeous. You are awesome. Love you
mandinielsen.blogspot.com

Tiffani said...

It is fun to see all of your sister inn-law's. Looks like short hair is in and you all look great!

Our Noah


Little Eli

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker