Ok, so Noah really wanted to go camping, but at night, outside... way too cold. So we threw up the little pop-up play tent that we have and threw it up in the living room. Noah was so excited. He insisted that Justin sleep with him... even though there is no room at all! Before it was time to sleep I convinced Noah that Justin didn't need to sleep in there with him and we moved the tent to our room where Noah had so much fun sleeping the night away in his tent... all by himself. :)
2 comments:
that's so fun! Reminds me of all the forts we would make with sofa's and pillows and chairs and blankets when we were little.
I love that you are still in the Christmas spirit. I came to your page and Kayson was like,"Is it Christmas again Mom? I still need another Bionicle." Great.
Post a Comment