Translate to Spanish

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wheels Off and Moving Forward


Noah was riding around in the back yard and just stopped, looked at me, and asked "Dad, can we take my little wheels off?" I quickly responded "sure, let's go out to the front yard." We went out front, took off the training wheels, and he was off. Of course I had to help him now and then, especially to avoid those menacing and antagonizing parked cars and an occasional head-on collision with Eli riding a scooter, but besides that he was off doing his thing. I on the other hand felt obligated to follow him around to make sure that he didn't take a spill. Noah finally had to tell me to leave him alone. :) As a father and cyclists... :) Could I be more proud?

1 comment:

sharsten said...

I can't believe he is already riding without training wheels. Go Noah!! Our kids are growing too fast next year we will have kindergardeners.

Our Noah


Little Eli

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker