
Ok, so I haven't posted anything in awhile... As you all know... life gets busy. I'll cut right to it... I'm going to shave my head the week of the 15th... Not for the same reasons Jason did (sorry... :) cheap shot), but because I have been challenged to support the St. Baldrick's Foundation by a co-worker who has recently been diagnosed with cancer. So do me a favor, and visit my site and help support this worthy cause.
http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/390314
This is me before... I wasn't able to make it to the St. Baldrick's event at the mall so I told everyone that they could shave my head at work to make up for it.
Since I updated this posting... thanks for all of those that participated. In one week I was able to raise more than each individual Rocklin police officer, and all but 4 Rocklin firemen (and they had been at this since September)!. THANKS!!
Justin


2 comments:
Hey...just wanted to let you know I just signed up for a Cancer awareness run that is this weekend (running in memory of one of my old roommates mom's who passed away a month ago). I would have donated to you...but I did this one already. Same fight!
That was a pretty cheap shot Justin! =) LOL
Post a Comment