Translate to Spanish

Friday, March 28, 2008

Big Blue!




When Erin was little she was nick-named "Big Blue." We have a cute little picture of her when she was really little with these beautiful big blue eyes... Now we have our own little Big Blue. :)
Any time we get out the camera to take a picture of this kid, he charges! It is hard to get a picture that is in focus because he's moving so fast and so often. We love our little Eli!

3 comments:

Walters Family said...

Erin, Eli looks exactly like you...BEAUTIFUL!

Chelsy said...

Oh Hello! Welcome to the blogging world! Not that I can talk, we've had one for months...but I can't find time to work on it. I'm so excited that I get to keep up with you guys and see pics (the only way I can keep up with everyone back home is this way!) I miss you guys!

Marc and Stacy said...

He is SO cute...he does look like Erin for sure! Now you each have a look a like!

Our Noah


Little Eli

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker