Translate to Spanish

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Halloween 07


The Bumble Bee might become a tradition for 1st Halloweens... This is a duplicate of Noah's 1st time out. Eli had the stinger and all.






Noah did leave the house as a chicken... He warmed up quite nicely in that thing!





I think the pirate hat is from Becky's house... I added it here because it always makes me smile.


I've got school in the morning... No more blogging for me tonight!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you guys started a blog! Those pictures are so adorable of the boys. It's been way too long since we've seen you guys. :) Happy Blogging!

Jen said...

LOVE the chicken costume. That is now my favorite picture of Noah =)!!!!!

Walters Family said...

HOLY COW! THis is Bethany Ball (Walters)! Your family is so cute and it is so good to see you! Natalie gave me your blog address. We will have to keep in touch now. It has been WAY too long! Check us out at codyandbeth.blogspot.com

Our Noah


Little Eli

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker