Ok, make sure to read the previous post and watch its video so that you are ready of this one. Elijah's practice has payed off! Instead of jumping in his bed, now he's jumping off the small table. :) Yeah... we definitely let boys be boys... they are great climbers and jumpers... which is bad for us now... but we're ok with that. :) Elijah was only 16 months old when this was taken... Noah is such a great example for him! lol.

2 comments:
Awesome jump Eli. You are just as crazy as your daddy. We look forward to seeing you guys over the holidays. We're planning a big party. I'll get you details soon.
-Steve Lovell
I'm excited for the time you post your first trip to the ER! :o) One of my all-time favorite pictures is the one with Erin after I took a trip to the ER after crashing on Shar's bike. The looks on our faces is priceless!
Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment